Enrolment Forms are available upon request from the school office or by contacting Sally Patkin or Vivien Taylor in the Office at St Theresa's.
If you are enrolling your child/ren, you will need to complete the Enrolment Form which includes:
- Family Details
- Student Details
- Acceptable Use Agreement
- Photograph/Video Permission Form
- School Family Occupation Index
Along with the completed Enrolment Form, you will need to attach:
- Baptism Certificate (if applicable)
- Visa & Passport details (if applicable)
- latest school report if you child is transferring from another catholic, government or independent school
- Special Needs Education - please attach all relevant information needed for us to be able to best support your child in their learning
- EAL (English and Additional Language) (if applicable)
- Refugee or New Arrival (if applicable)
- Court Orders (if applicable)
- Medical Conditions to Allergies/Anaphylaxis (if applicable)
The Enrolment Form has a section relating to occupations which is required by the government. ou will be provided with a "School Family Occupation Index" to find the suitable codes which apply to you to complete this section.
We look forward to hearing from you.
St Theresa's Primary School
Phone: 9311 9070
2018 Enrolment Procedures
Enrolment for 2018 open on March the 14th.
Information Night March 29th 7.00 p.m ( Enter via Drummartin St)
See us in action tours: 11.30 - 12.30 May 2nd, 8th, 17th & 25th (Choose one and book in by calling the office)
Enrolment Applications Close June 30th
Interviews conducted between 24th July - 20th Aug
Offers of places for 2018 sent between 21st Aug - 8th Sept
PLEASE PRINT AND READ ALL FORMS