Enrolment Forms are available upon request from the school office or by contacting Sally Patkin in the Office at St Theresa's.
If you are enrolling your child/ren, you will need to complete the Enrolment Form which includes:
- Family Details
- Student Details
- Acceptable Use Digital Technologies Agreement
- Photograph/Video Permission Form
- School Family Occupation Index
Along with the completed Enrolment Form, you will need to attach:
- Baptism Certificate (if applicable)
- Visa & Passport details (if applicable)
- latest school report if you child is transferring from another catholic, government or independent school
- Special Needs Education - please attach all relevant information needed for us to be able to best support your child in their learning
- EAL (English and Additional Language) (if applicable)
- Refugee or New Arrival (if applicable)
- Court Orders (if applicable)
- Medical Conditions to Allergies/Anaphylaxis (if applicable)
The Enrolment Form has a section relating to occupations which is required by the government. You will be provided with a "School Family Occupation Index" to find the suitable codes which apply to you to complete this section.
We look forward to hearing from you.
St Theresa's Primary School
Phone: 9311 9070
ENROLMENT PROCEDURES 2020
FOR CHILDREN COMMENCING SCHOOL IN 2021
Enrolments for 2021 open on 16th March, 2020.
Acceptance of Enrolment Forms close on Friday 26th of June, 2020.
An Enrolment Application Fee of $50 is required to be paid by cash or EFTPOS at the school office when submitting Enrolment Forms. This fee will be deducted from your 2021 School Fees once your child is enrolled.
This fee is non-refundable if you decide to withdraw your application.
If we are unable to offer your child a place at our school for 2021 this fee will be refunded to you.
INFORMATION NIGHT - Term 2 date to be advised
SEE US IN ACTION TOURS - Term 2 date to be advised
INTERVIEWS will be conducted in weeks 2, 3 & 4 of Term 3 (20th July – 7th of August).
OFFERS OF PLACE for 2021 will be made in weeks 5 & 6 of Term 3
(10th – 21st of Aug).
Orientation days will occur in Term 4.
PLEASE READ ALL INFORMATION
Parent Information Handbook