Parish Priest: Fr Barry Hughes
Principal: Mr Robert Macklin
Number of students: 231
Address: 16 Drummartin Street, Albion.
Year opened: 1951
Officially opened by: Archbishop Mannix
First Principal: Sr. Malachi
The first Parish Priest: Fr. James Egan
Religious Orders associated with the school: Sisters of St Joseph Brigidine Order (In a minor role.)
The parish which included St. Theresa’s was founded in 1927. This parish included the districts of Sunshine, Albion, Braybrook, Deer Park, St. Albans and part of Brooklyn.
In 1935, Fr Ryder commenced as parish priest and was responsible for the design and construction of St. Theresa’s church and school which was composed of two classrooms. This building was completed in 1950. It was opened on the 17th August, 1951 by Archbishop Mannix.
READ MORE ABOUT OUR HISTORY