Enrolment Procedures 2020
Unfortunately, we have had to cancel the Prep Enrolment Information Night scheduled for 21st April, 2020.
Our School ‘See us in Action’ Tours planned for May have also been cancelled.
We are hoping to reschedule for later this term or provide an alternative. These details are yet to be confirmed.Please continue to check this webpage for up to date information. Or email email@example.com to be added to our mailing list for updates.
Thank you for your understanding.
ENROLMENTS FOR CHILDREN COMMENCING SCHOOL IN 2021 ARE NOW OPEN
Enrolment Forms are available upon request from the school office or by contacting Sally Patkin via email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are enrolling your child/ren, you will need to complete the Enrolment Form which includes:
- Family Details
- Student Details
- Acceptable Use Digital Technologies Agreement
- Photograph/Video Permission Form
- School Family Occupation Index
All applications will also need to have:
- Birth Certificate or extract (Children must be 5 years old by April 30th, 2021)
- Baptism Certificate (for Catholic children)
- Immunisation History Statement (By law, all parents must provide an Immunisation History Statement to enrol their child in primary school. This is issued by the Australian Immunisation Register via Medicare)
- If your child is not an Australian Citizen, please provide a copy of visa and passport.
- Signed Enrolment Explanatory Statement
- $50 Application Fee (paid by Cash or EFTPOS at the school office). This fee will be deducted from your 2021 School Fees once your child is enrolled. This fee is non-refundable if you decide to withdraw your application. If we are unable to offer your child a place at our school for 2021 this fee will be refunded to you.
- A copy of any assessments related to Special Education needs (if applicable)
- A copy of any medical plans/instructions, eg. anaphylaxis and asthma (if applicable)
- Court Orders (if applicable)
- A copy of the latest school report if your child is transferring from another government, catholic or independent school
INTERVIEWS will be conducted in weeks 2, 3 & 4 of Term 3 (20th July – 7th of August).
OFFERS OF PLACE for 2021 will be made in weeks 5 & 6 of Term 3
(10th – 21st of Aug).
Orientation days will occur in Term 4 2020.
Additional Information for Parents
Parent Information Handbook